The Karma Pooja has an unquestionable significance in Jharkhand’s tribal area. The festival symbolizes the value of Karma is our life. Here are some Karma quotes that can be shared to family, friends and contacts, or can be updated as status on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter and other social media platforms during Karma Festival.
Karma Puja Quotes
- There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.
- I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.
- I believe that the Laws of Karma do not apply to show business, where good things happen to bad people on a fairly regular basis.
- You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains. Some people have not been born like that for a reason. The karma is working from another lifetime.
- Karma brings us ever back to rebirth, binds us to the wheel of births and deaths. Good Karma drags us back as relentlessly as bad, and the chain which is wrought out of our virtues holds as firmly and as closely as that forged from our vices.
- Karma, memory, and desire are just the software of the soul. It's conditioning that the soul undergoes in order to create experience. And it's a cycle. In most people, the cycle is a conditioned response. They do the same things over and over again.
- Just try to do the right thing, and that's immediate karma: 'I feel good about myself.'
- Karma, when properly understood, is just the mechanics through which consciousness manifests.
- I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that's all you're going to get back
- I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick or child out there. We're all the same. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt in the end of the day.
- Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.
- But life inevitably throws us curve balls, unexpected circumstances that remind us to expect the unexpected. I've come to understand these curve balls are the beautiful unfolding of both karma and current.
- Let the players play, let the haters hate and let karma handle their fate